Account Management & Preferences
What is the Express Scripts® mobile app and where can I download it?
The Express Scripts mobile app offers a free and easy way to access and manage your prescriptions from your mobile device. To download it, search for Express Scripts in your app store.
Where can I find my Uniformed Services ID?
Find out about Uniformed Services ID cards at TRICARE.mil.
Can I change the way I get messages about my account and medications?
Yes, you can choose to have messages about your medications and benefits emailed to you. If you change your mind, you can always switch back to print communications.
To change the way you get your messages:
- Log in and go to Account, then select Communication Preferences.
- Click the Edit Preferences button.
- Use the Update Your Communication Preferences window and choose how you want to receive messages and documents.
- Click Submit Changes.
I’m a caregiver for a person who has TRICARE. How do I manage his or her account?
If you need to manage medications for someone who is a TRICARE member not covered by your plan, then that person must create an account and give you access to their account by making you their Caregiver.
To add a Caregiver, the TRICARE member can:
- Log in and go to Account, then select Add a Caregiver.
- Click the Add a Caregiver button.
- Fill in the required details.
- Read the terms and conditions, then check the box to submit an electronic signature.
- Click the Continue button.
Does everyone in our household need to have a unique login ID to manage our medications online?
Yes, every person who has pharmacy benefits through TRICARE, including every child, must have a separate account with a unique username and password.
Create an account for each member and make sure you record their unique username and password in a safe place. Adults can set up accounts for minors who do not manage their own medications, but minors will still need their own username and password.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact us.