The Express Scripts mobile app offers a free and easy way to access and manage your prescriptions from your mobile device. To download it, search for Express Scripts in your app store.
Yes, every person who has pharmacy benefits through TRICARE, including every child, must have a separate account with a unique username and password.
Create an account for each member and make sure you record their unique username and password in a safe place. Adults can set up accounts for minors who do not manage their own medications, but minors will still need their own username and password.
If you need to manage medications for someone who is a TRICARE member not covered by your plan, then that person must create an account and give you access to their account by making you their Caregiver.
To add a Caregiver, the TRICARE member can:
- Log in and go to Account, then select Add a Caregiver.
- Click the Add a Caregiver button.
- Fill in the required details.
- Read the terms and conditions, then check the box to submit an electronic signature.
- Click the Continue button.
Yes, you can choose to have messages about your medications and benefits emailed to you. If you change your mind, you can always switch back to print communications.
To change the way you get your messages:
- Log in and go to Account, then select Communication Preferences.
- Click the Edit Preferences button.
- Use the Update Your Communication Preferences window and choose how you want to receive messages and documents.
- Click Submit Changes.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact us.