Our goal is to have your medications delivered to you 4 days after we receive your prescription. If this is our first time filling that prescription for you, it might take a bit longer.
Tips for quick refills and delivery:
- To avoid running out of your medication, have about a 14-day supply left when you order a refill.
- Ask your doctor to send us your prescription electronically, when possible.
- Order refills and renewals through our website or mobile app.
Notes about shipping:
- Orders that contain certain controlled substances are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS). An adult must sign for the UPS delivery.
- Medications that require temperature control are sent with expedited shipping at no extra cost to you. Temperature-controlled medications are not available for APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Expedited shipping affects only the shipping time. It doesn’t decrease the time it takes us to process your order.