In general, no. You can use TRICARE home delivery only if:
- Your other health insurance (OHI) does not include pharmacy benefits
- The medication you need is not covered by your OHI
- You have met your catastrophic cap.
If you meet one of these three conditions, here’s how to submit your prescription to for home delivery:
- Ask your doctor or provider to write a prescription for up to a 90-day supply of medication.
- Include a copy of an explanation of benefits (EOB) showing your OHI did not pay for the medication.
- Send this information, along with your prescription, to:
P.O. Box 52150
Phoenix, AZ 85072-9954