How do I get reimbursed if I am a National Guard or Reserve member?

National Guard and Reserve members with line-of-duty care should contact the Military Medical Support Office at (888)647-6676.

To find the claim form:

  1. Go to TRICARE forms.
  2. Follow their instructions to submit the reimbursement claim form.

If you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact us.