Express Scripts often pauses shipments into areas where natural disasters make delivery difficult or impossible. But, you can still get your medication delivered to where you are.
- Check your order status. If you can, update your order’s shipping address to your temporary location.
- If you can’t update your shipping address or don’t know where you’ll be, go to the Express Scripts website and look for a message about managing your medication during the disaster.
- If you can’t make the changes or get the help you need through our app or on this website, call (877)363-1303.
Prepare for a natural disaster:
- Update your email address and your mobile phone number. If we need to contact you with urgent information about your medication, we’ll try to reach you by phone.
- Refill any medications in low supply, if your plan allows it.
- Make a list of all the medications you take and keep the list with you.
- Download the Express Scripts® mobile app for alerts about the natural disaster. If you have to leave your local area, you can use our website or mobile app to print your medication history or to find a nearby pharmacy.