To find information about a specific order:
1. Log in and go to Prescriptions and select Order History.
2, Scroll down to the Search for order box at the bottom of the Recent Order Status screen.
3. Enter any of these details to search for your medication:
- Prescription number (the Rx number found on your medication label)
- Order confirmation number
- Invoice number
Because medication prices change daily, we may not be able to show payment details until after we’ve processed and shipped your order. We charge you the price of your medication on the day we ship your order.
The estimated shipping and delivery dates can change if you update the delivery method or address while a prescription is being processed, or we need to process your prescription in a different way than expected.
To see the most current information about your order, log in and go to Prescriptions and select Order History.
Yes, you can make changes to your order before it ships. You can:
- Change the order’s processing date
- Update your shipping address
- Change the shipping method (in some cases)
To make changes:
- Log in to your account then go to Prescriptions and select Order History to find your pending prescription order.
- Make any needed updates.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
Yes, you can cancel your order if the order is for a refill and the order status is still “pending.”
To find out if your order is pending:
1. Log in to your account and go to Prescriptions, then select Order History to find your pending prescription order. If your order hasn’t shipped, you can click Cancel prescription.
If you want to re-order a medication that you canceled, you might have to get a new prescription from your doctor.
Before we can fill any new prescription, we must first check that:
- The medication is covered by your plan.
- There are no serious interactions or side effects from taking this medication that could have a negative impact on your health.
These checks may take a few days. If we expect a longer delay, we’ll send a message to let you know.
In rare cases, we aren’t able to fill your order. If this happens, we’ll return your original, unfilled prescription to you as soon as possible and explain why we couldn’t complete your order.
You can view the status of your order on Recent Order Status. Please note: It might take a few hours for a new order to appear.
1. Log in and go to Prescriptions, then select Order History.
2. The Recent Order Status screen shows you:
- When you placed your order
- When we shipped your order
- How much you paid
- How much your plan paid
- When we’ll process your next auto refill. If you’ve turned on automatic refills (auto refill), you’ll see the dates when all of your future orders will begin processing.
To find an order that’s older than 120 days:
- Go to the Prescriptions menu and select Order History.
- Scroll to the bottom of Recent Order Status.
- Enter the details about your medication in the Search for order box.
Most deliveries arrive within a couple of days, however some may take three to four days to ship. Log in to find out when we shipped your order. Then, go to Prescriptions and select Order History. Check Recent Order Status to track your order.
If it’s been more than five days since your order shipped and you haven’t received your medication, please contact us.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact us.