Moving due to Permanent Change of Station (PCS)? Express Scripts® Pharmacy has you covered
If you or your family are experiencing a PCS move, transferring your prescriptions is one less thing to worry about when using home delivery through Express Scripts® Pharmacy.
With Express Scripts® Pharmacy, you can manage your delivery address of your prescriptions, and get up to a 90-day supply of your medications if applicable.
Additional benefits of using home delivery through Express Scripts® Pharmacy include:
- Free standard shipping of your medications shipped safely and securely right to you.
- Pharmacists available 24/7, by phone.
- Automatic refills of select medications. Never miss another dose.
- Track deliveries, order new prescriptions and set reminders to take your meds through the Express Scripts® Mobile App.
Here is how to move your prescription to Express Scripts® Pharmacy:
- Call your doctor’s office. Ask them to send your prescription electronically to Express Scripts Home Delivery for up to a 90-day supply of your medication.
- Log in or register to find copayment information and move eligible prescriptions. You can also use the Express Scripts® Mobile App.
- Call 877.363.1303 and select option 3. We will take care of everything for you.
Most of the time home delivery is the least cost option when not using a military pharmacy. Home delivery is only available overseas if you have an APO or FPO address, or are assigned to a U.S. Embassy or Consulate. The following also applies:
- There is no cost for active duty service members. For all other beneficiaries, copayments apply for up to a 90-day supply of drugs.
- You do not need to file claims.
- You must have a prescription from a U.S.-licensed provider.
- Some drugs (for example, refrigerated drugs) can’t be shipped to APO and FPO addresses.
- If you live in Germany, home delivery is not an option. As stated in the TRICARE Pharmacy Program Overview, you should fill your prescriptions at military pharmacies or overseas civilian pharmacies.
If this is your first time ordering through Express Scripts® Pharmacy, it’s recommended that you have a 30-day supply of medication on hand to ensure you do not run out of medication.