To view prior claims:
- Log in and go to Benefits, then select Claims & Balances.
- Choose Prescription claims & history.
- Select Change date range. Enter the months and years for the date range you want to view.
From: January 2018
To: December 2018
- Click Submit. A list of all the medications you ordered during the date range you entered will appear.
Mail order payments shows all orders through TRICARE Home Delivery Pharmacy Program for the date range you choose.
Claims reimbursement lists any claims reimbursed for the date range you choose.
To view prior claims, you will need to log in. Then, go to Prescriptions and select Order History. On the Recent Order Status page you can search for orders placed in the last 120 days.
You can view up to 18 months of orders you’ve purchased either through delivery or at a local network pharmacy.
- Log in and go to Prescriptions and select Order History. On the Recent Order Status page you can search for orders placed in the last 120 days.
- Find the name of your medication.
- Select View details under the Rx number.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact us.