How to Pay for Your Medication
When you get your medication through home delivery, Express Scripts offers you multiple payment options so you can choose the most convenient one for you.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Account in the top menu and choose Pay a Bill.
- Click the Mail Order Payments tab.
- Choose how you’d like to pay:
- Checking account
- PayPal or MasterPass
- Debit/Credit card
Pay by Mail
If you receive an invoice, you can send payment with a debit card, credit card, or a one-time personal check. Mail all payments to:
- Express Scripts
Payment Processing Center
PO Box 88055
Chicago, IL 60680-9968
Set up Autopay
It's simple to set up automatic payments for you medication. Autopay allows you to set a limit on how much we can draft from your account- just to make sure there aren't any unexpected surprises.
Use our Extended Payment Program (EPP)
We also offer an Extended Payment Program (EPP) that lets you pay for home delivery orders in three monthly installments. There’s no service fee. Once you’re enrolled in the program, you’ll see an EPP payment schedule at checkout.
Sign up for Autopay or EPP:
- Log in and go to Payment information under Account in the navigation menu at the top of your screen.
- Choose Edit.
- Select a credit card to enroll in Autopay or EPP.
- Turn on Autopay or EPP.