We're here to help.
To view prior claims, you will need to log in. Then, go to Prescriptions and select Order History. On the Recent Order Status page you can search for orders placed in the last 120 days.
You can view up to 18 months of orders you’ve purchased either through delivery or at a local network pharmacy.
- Log in and go to Prescriptions and select Order History. On the Recent Order Status page you can search for orders placed in the last 120 days.
- Find the name of your medication.
- Select View details under the Rx number.
Yes. If your plan covers delivery, you can get certain maintenance medications through the TRICARE® Home Delivery Pharmacy Program. To set up delivery:
- Go to the Prescription menu and choose Pharmacy Options.
- Find the name of the medication you want to switch to delivery.
- Select the checkbox for a 3-month supply. If your plan offers an Extended Payment Program (EPP) to spread out your payments, you can choose this option.
- Select Continue and complete your order. We'll ask your doctor to update your prescription for you.
To get your maintenance medication delivered, you’ll need to:
- Log in and go to the Prescriptions menu and select Pharmacy Options. You’ll see any maintenance medications you can get delivered.
- Compare the prices shown and choose the medication you want delivered.
- Follow the instructions to check out.
If you don't see your medication listed on the Pharmacy Options screen:
- Log in and go to the Prescriptions menu and select Refill Prescriptions.
- Select the link Find a prescription not listed below. Then you can:
- Browse your prescription history to find the name of your medication.
- Search for your medication by its prescription number (also called its Rx number)
If a state of emergency has been declared where you live, we will help you get the medication you need.
If you need an emergency medication, we work with your health plan, employer, or plan sponsor to get it to you quickly. We might allow a refill before your next refill date, replace a lost or damaged medication, or give you access to another pharmacy network where you can temporarily use your benefits.
Download our mobile app for easy access to help information at the time of the emergency. You can also use our website or mobile app to find a nearby network pharmacy.
Express Scripts often pauses shipments into areas where natural disasters make delivery difficult or impossible. But, you can still get your medication delivered to where you are.
- Check your order status. If you can, update your order’s shipping address to your temporary location.
- If you can’t update your shipping address or don’t know where you’ll be, go to the Express Scripts website and look for a message about managing your medication during the disaster.
- If you can’t make the changes or get the help you need through our app or on this website, call (877)363-1303.
Prepare for a natural disaster:
- Update your email address and your mobile phone number. If we need to contact you with urgent information about your medication, we’ll try to reach you by phone.
- Refill any medications in low supply, if your plan allows it.
- Make a list of all the medications you take and keep the list with you.
- Download the Express Scripts® mobile app for alerts about the natural disaster. If you have to leave your local area, you can use our website or mobile app to print your medication history or to find a nearby pharmacy.
The Specialty Medication Care Management Program connects you with nurses, pharmacists and patient care advocates who specialize in your condition. Your maintenance medications are shipped safely to the location of your choice and refill reminders help to ensure you never miss a dose. All your medication and supplies are overseen by nurses and pharmacists who can address any side effects and specialty consultations are available at any point during your therapy.
To find out if you’re eligible, contact us at 877.363.1303. If you’re eligible, a Patient Care Advocate can help transfer your medication to Home Delivery.
Accredo specialty pharmacy is now in-network for TRICARE beneficiaries. On January 1st, 2023, Accredo will be the TRICARE primary in-network specialty pharmacy. We encourage you to take action to move your specialty medications ahead of this date to avoid disruption in your medication therapy and increased out-of-pocket costs using a non-network pharmacy.
Log in and use the find a pharmacy tool to find a new local, in-network retail pharmacy in your area. There are two easy ways to move your prescription:
- Call your doctor’s office. Ask them to send your prescription electronically to your new in-network retail pharmacy.
- If your prescription still has a refill available, call your new in-network retail pharmacy and ask them to transfer your prescription.
To get reimbursed, you must submit a paper claim. It must be postmarked within one year from the date you filled the medication.
You must submit these forms with your claim:
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB) form from your OHI provider
- Prescription receipts
- TRICARE DoD/CHAMPUS Claim Form – Patient’s Request for Medical Payment (DD Form 2462)
To find the claim form:
- Go to TRICARE forms.
- Download the TRICARE Claim Form (DD Form 2462).
- Mail your completed form to the Express Scripts address on the website.
- Go to Prescriptions and select Find a Pharmacy.
- Enter a ZIP code or city and state. Be sure to include a comma between the city name and the state abbreviation.
You can use the Express Scripts app on your mobile device for turn-by-turn directions to the pharmacy you choose.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact us.